Introducing the new Huracan / R8 Gen2 Syvecs AWD module which is a standalone AWD/4WD/Centre Diff controller designed to control any AWD/4WD Solenoid/Motor to a maximum of 30 Amps via pin sharing logic.
OEM designed controllers are locked down and not adjustable, but by fitting a Syvecs AWD Controller it allow users to optimise control and provide the best stability, acceleration performance and custom control.
With the use of our Scal Software, users can connect to the Device and adjust over 40 maps to adjust the control of the solenoids/motors used in the AWD systems.
Limp Protection options for large slip, high current, high temps which warn the driver but keep awd active unlike the OEM controllers which shut down the outputs which is not ideal with high horsepower!
Works with any Engine Management System
The Drive Mode Button on the Huracan / R8 is used for Map switching so allows users to be able to change between Awd Select 1, 2, 3 which means all the maps below can be adjusted. You can also enable the burnout mode to be active when Hazards are on or if handbrake is present.
Syvecs also sell an optional loom to allow external Burnout switches to be mounted and Live adjustment potentiometers which gives drivers the ability to adjust the AWD Duty on the move or go 2wd from the flick of a switch.
- Maximum of 30 Amps via pin sharing (HBR1&2 or HBR3&4)
- Onboard Current Monitoring of each output
- 2 x CanBus – Configurable Transmit Via Scal Program
- 4 x Analog inputs for assigning Burnout Switch, Adjustment Pot, Pressure sensor and Temp sensor.
- USB Connection – Dedicated Scal software with full calibration control
- VCDS Support – Communicates with OEM Tools and Replicates OEM Haldex Ecu’s
- Mains Power control circuit based from Ignition Switch
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Weatherproof Enclosure
- 125c Temperature capable
- 6v to 25v capable