Evo X Fuel Pump Hanger
The Radium Engineering fuel pump hanger allows the use of 1 or 2 aftermarket pumps in the stock Mitsubishi Evo X fuel tank. The machined assembly drops-in the factory fuel tank using the OEM hold-down flange. A single 8AN male pump feed port and 6AN male return port simplify aftermarket -AN hose plumbing. An electrical bulkhead connector is included for the fuel pump power, OEM level sender, and OEM temperature sensor.
One of the main issues with the stock Evo X fuel pump hanger is the restrictive return port and venturi jet pump. When using aftermarket high-flow fuel pumps, the OEM jet pump becomes too restrictive creating unwanted backpressure in the regulator return line causing excessive fuel rail pressure. The Radium fuel pump hanger includes Radium's own proprietary venturi jet pump with interchangeable orifices to minimize back pressure.
The kit also includes a 2-piece anodized aluminum collector box that sits at the bottom of the OEM fuel tank. This container is NOT a total solution to fuel starvation, but does improve the fuel supply around the pump(s) inlet. There are two 1" ball check valves incorporated on the front and rear of the box that serves as trap doors keeping the pump(s) supplied with fuel during aggressive driving. Furthermore, all returning fuel from the pressure regulator return and the crossover hose enter the collector box keeping it full. The collector box also permits a mounting solution for the OEM fuel level and fuel temperature sensors. Also included are 2 mating connectors for the sensors making the kit easily serviceable.
*PLEASE NOTE PUMPS NOT INCLUDED*
CONTACT US FOR PRIOR TO ANY ORDERS FOR PUMPS,FUEL FEED KIT,FUEL RETURN KIT,DIY WIRING KIT OPTIONS FOR THIS UNIT.
- Anodized Aluminum Mounting Plate
- Anodized Aluminum Collector Box and Check Valves
- Anodized Aluminum Venturi Jet Pump with Multiple Orifices
- Anodized Aluminum 8AN Male Pump Outlet Fitting
- Anodized Aluminum 6AN Male FPR Inlet Fitting
- Anodized Aluminum Fuel Level and Temp Sensor Bracket
- Anodized Aluminum Dual Pump Cradle
- Bulkhead Fuel Pump and Sensor Harness
- Fluorosilicone Duckbill Return Valve
- Submersible Rubber Fuel Hose
- Stainless Steel Hardware and Clamps